Career Level Requirement
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Automation COE to join our Operations team.
- Accountable for developing roadmaps and design automation technologies to align with business needs; seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and better understand, identify, and work through issues
- Design automations based upon requirements, including inputs, process, outputs, exception paths and error handling; define and design business benefits, ROI, and funding requirements for portfolio automations
- Maintain proficiency on automation tools including recommendations, processes and procedures, and track enhancements; contribute to reference architecture definition and maintenance as well as improving standards, guidelines, and leading practices
- Direct teams in a matrixed organization regarding improving platform delivery as it relates to delivery management; interface with business clients and technology staff to implement solutions that meet business needs
- Improve infrastructure designs continually through research and adoption of new products and automation technologies for the purpose of lowering cost, easing management burden, increasing consistency, or providing performance improvements
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends and developments in areas including generative AI, RPA, process mining, and more
- Minimum eight years of recent experience in managing portfolio automations, qualifying use cases for automation and building pipeline of high value automations; minimum one year of recent experience with process mining, task mining and process monitoring tools such as Celonis, WalkMe or Fortress IQ
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of automation solutions which leverage best suited methodologies, practice and experience with automation concepts, tools (such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or others) and SDLC preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Effective trouble shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at " Benefits & How We Work ".
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).