Veteran Talent Academy Recruiter
As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Our Culture Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Are you a veteran looking for an opportunity to start a career in Talent Acquisition? Consider Korn Ferry/Futurestep's new Veteran Talent Academy!
Upon hire, new graduates will complete a seven week training program which includes classroom, simulation and experiential learning modules focused on:
- End-to-end recruitment process
- Candidate and client engagement and relationships
- Recruitment tools and technologies
- Communication and consultation skills
After the training program, graduates will be assigned to one of our client or search industry specialization teams, providing the opportunity to demonstrate mastery of new skills.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of military experience
- Willing to relocate to Addison, Texas (Dallas – Ft. Worth Metroplex) for the program and then open to relocation to another Korn Ferry Futurestep regional office or RPO client site within 12-24 months of program completion based on business need
- Desire to work with people on a continuous basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Quality focused and able to drive continuous improvement
- Able to analyze and interpret data and make informed decisions
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- High School Diploma
- AA/AS (2 year degree) with 3.0 GPA preferred
- Military end date within the last 12 months
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry Futurestep.
K_orn Ferry Futurestep is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer_
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top