As part of the Korn Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry, Futurestep is seeking a Sourcing Team Leader to support one of our largest RPO clients based in Dallas, TX at our Center of Expertise (COE).
As a Sourcing Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the project deliverables. A key objective of this role is to ensure high quality service and customer satisfaction that is consistently maintained and achieved. As a member of the Futurestep team, the Team Leader Sourcing will build and extend relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery by leading a team of sourcers to source and identify qualified candidates.
- Manage the sourcing delivery process from end to end, ensuring quality recruitment activities and deliverables that are in-line with KPIs and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”) established for the project
- Develop and implement improvements to sourcing strategies and multiple channels to build relevant talent pools
- Manage, mentor and provide coaching to driving them to effectively execute candidate care throughout the sourcing process
- Anticipate and minimize risks on project at both micro and macro levels
- Build trust and confidence with key client stakeholders through the relationship building process
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements and make constructive suggestions for change, including opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of sourcers in a high volume, matrixed-managed environment
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of various applicant tracking system experience
- 5+ years of proficiency in all MS Office tools with a specific focus on Excel
- 5+ years of experience knowing SLA’s and SOW’s and how they relate to our business
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of sourcers in a high volume, matrixed-managed environment
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Futurestep.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top