Service Delivery Manager
We are currently looking for Service Delivery Manager based in our office in Warsaw.
As a Manager in our TDC Warsaw, you will engage with Clients and deliver defined RPO services up to the highest possible quality and productivity standards through an effective management of allocated services delivery teams. You will have an overall accountability for the assigned RCOE teams – induction, training, coaching, constant development, ongoing support, performance reviews and daily operational management.
You will be responsible for assigned projects and services – service scoping, sourcing strategy, direction to team, establishment of metrics, work in progress and final reporting, delivery against agreed KPI’s.
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Leading a team up to 20 direct reports
- Proactively engaging with client stakeholders to understand their recruitment needs and key drivers and ensuring that the appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and forecasts are achieved
- Inducting and training new account team members and managing individual performance, appraisals, learning and development of existing team
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements are met and exceeded
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Professional experience gained in recruitment agency
- Experience in managing a team
- Client-facing role experience is a must
- Knowledge of RPO
- Excellent English skills
- Experience gained on-site or within HR department will be an advantage
- Outstanding process management skills
- High Performance: proactive, action oriented & results focused
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Truly international organization – we speak 17 languages in our Talent Delivery Center
- Dedicated training opportunities
- Work – life balance environment
- Package of benefits: language classes (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish), multisport card, medical health insurance
- Multicultural team building activities
Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact talent acquisition solutions, offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet their specific recruitment needs. As part of the Korn Ferry Group, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
We pride ourselves on high quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment. We’re passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, and our colleagues too.
At Futurestep, we take great pride in attracting exceptional people and giving them every opportunity to develop their potential and enjoy a career with impact.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top