Senior Recruiter / Wattens
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated Recruitment Business Partner to join our on-site RPO Team at one of our clients close to Innsbruck in Tyrol (Austria). In your role, you will be the main interface between the candidate market and various client internal stakeholders in your assigned business area. You should be accepted as a subject matter expert for recruitment related topics, someone who is both consultative in approach but who also delivers a best practise service to the internal hiring community. The role encompasses a full 360 recruitment lifecycle including job briefings, definition and execution of the sourcing strategy, candidate and stakeholder management, competency based interviews as well as the offer process.
Client Relationship Management
- Build strong relationships with the client’s senior business managers and divisional stakeholders such as HR to understand the recruitment needs and requirements
- Be responsible for day to day interaction with client/HR business partners
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Be an advisor to the client, identify the clients needs and manage clients expectations in the recruitment process
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefings with client and understand as well as translate the job requirements into a recruiting strategy
- Provide information to Hiring Managers regarding market conditions, candidate availability, salary benchmarks
Process Management & Sourcing
- Take ownership of the recruitment life-cycle for a number of key and high profile business areas, with a strong focus on Direct Sourcing
- Follow the agreed client best practice recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Discuss relevant recruitment strategies with hiring managers
- Utilise all available direct sourcing tools to ensure a quality candidate pipeline
- Pro-actively source candidates and build candidate talent pools
- Be a ‘recruitment best practice’ champion for the business
- Support the overall Futurestep service delivery targets
- Track & log all recruitment activity on the Recruitment Tracking tool
- Use competency based interviewing to identify and differentiate candidates in the presentation and short-list process.
Candidate Relationship Management
- Develop and implement targeted sourcing strategies & -channels to build relevant talent pools
- Effectively communicate opportunities and the client value proposition
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout the recruitment process
- Manage and optimize the interview process including resume pre-screening, telephone interview as well as face-to-face interviews
- Develop and maintain professional relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
- Conduct competency based interviews
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Efficiency in project management and demonstrate the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to react flexible in a dynamic environment
- Problem-solving skills and consumer oriented thinking
- Client facing and dedicated to conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
With 39 offices across 20 countries, Futurestep is the global industry leader in high impact recruitment solutions. As part of the Korn Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, and the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
At Futurestep, we are passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but our colleagues too. We work with the world’s leading companies – they come to us because they want to transform their business, and that requires trust. We listen, understand and develop solutions that make a difference for our clients, accelerating growth in our business and expansion into even more markets.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top