As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry, Futurestep is searching for a Senior Recruiter to support one of our RPO clients based on-site in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
As a member of Korn Ferry Futurestep RPO, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients in an on-site environment. This role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Client Relationship Management - Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency recruitment experience
- 3+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 3+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- 2+ years of organizing & managing own work load with a high focus on "the details" and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- High School Diploma
- 7+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of contingency, agency and/or corporate recruitment experience
- 2+ years of Korean language experience is highly preferred
- 2+ years of working in an RPO environment is highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Futurestep.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top