Senior Executive Recruiter – Healthcare
As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is searching for a Senior Executive Healthcare Recruiter to join our Healthcare Center of Expertise (COE) in Dallas!
As a member of the Korn Ferry Futurestep COE, the Senior Executive Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Executive Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Client Relationship Management - Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of (Director and above, Nursing and Physician) recruitment experience
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews.
- 5+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- Able to conduct and document screening process including resume pre-screening, telephone interview and short listing, design questions and scripts for screening process
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry Futurestep.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top