In order to strengthen our research team we are looking to appoint an Administration Specialist, who will support Researchers and Consultants during delivery of assignments on a local and international level.
Working in the role you will be required to;
- Managing all administrative tasks throughout recruitment process
- Scheduling phone and face to face interviews
- Prepare documents for recruitment team
- Job advert management
- Effectively and accurately maintains the Futurestep database.
- Work closely with the Researchers and Consultants in the different European countries
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Administration experience gained within healthcare, life sciences, biotech or medical
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or German would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and priority setting skills
- Ability to work flexibly in a highly demanding environment
- Experience in working in an international company would be a strong asset
- A strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact talent acquisition solutions, offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet their specific recruitment needs. As part of the Korn Ferry Group, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
We pride ourselves on high quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment. We’re passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, and our colleagues too.
At Futurestep, we take great pride in attracting exceptional people and giving them every opportunity to develop their potential and enjoy a career with impact.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top