We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated Recruiting Teamlead to join our on-site recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) team at one of our clients close to Innsbruck in Tyrol (Austria). In your role, you will partner with leaders in human resources and the business in order to build long-term client relationships and at the same time, together with your team of on-site Recruitment Business Partners across various locations, ensure that recruitment related tasks and responsibilities are planned and executed in a manner that meets the client’s and internal expectations.
- Lead a team of ten including dedicated on-site Recruitment Business Partners and off-site Talent Acquisition specialists
- Build strong relationships with the client’s senior business managers and divisional stakeholders such as HR to understand their recruitment needs and requirements
- Ensure Team recruitment delivery to agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Be a ‘recruitment best practice’ champion for the business to provide a tailored and exceptional recruitment process and delivery
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly insights to the business regarding requisitions status, market conditions, salary benchmarks
- Identify additional project opportunities and successfully manage their implementation and execution
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or of equivalent experience in lieu of degree attainment.
- Multi sector experience with ability to adapt and respond accordingly to a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrate people management skills as well as a proven track record in successfully leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Efficiency in project management and demonstrate the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- IT literate with MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word etc.)
- Experience operating in a global organisation
With 39 offices across 20 countries, Futurestep is the global industry leader in high impact recruitment solutions. As part of the Korn Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, and the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
At Futurestep, we are passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but our colleagues too. We work with the world’s leading companies – they come to us because they want to transform their business, and that requires trust. We listen, understand and develop solutions that make a difference for our clients, accelerating growth in our business and expansion into even more markets.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top