We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated Recruitment Manager to lead our on-site recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) team at one of our key clients close to Innsbruck in Tyrol (Austria). You will partner with leaders in human resources and the business to build productive client relationships, and with your team of on-site Recruitment Business Partners across various locations, ensure that recruitment related tasks and responsibilities are planned and executed in a manner that meets the client’s and internal expectations.
- Lead a team of ten including dedicated on-site Recruitment Business Partners and off-site Talent Acquisition specialists
- Partnering with HR and key business stakeholders to understand and successfully deliver on their recruitment needs
- Ensure Team recruitment delivery to agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Deliver a ‘best in class’ process providing tailored and exceptional recruitment experience to the business
- Identify, communicate and execute continuous improvement project opportunities and strategies
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly insights to the business regarding requisitions status, market conditions, salary benchmarks
- Internal reporting for both the business and client
- Team development
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of successfully leading and developing a recruitment delivery team
- Demonstrable success in building and managing client relationships
- Strong people management skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Bachelor’s degree or of equivalent experience in lieu of degree attainment.
- Efficiency in project management and demonstrate the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- IT literate with MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word etc.)
- Experience operating in a global organisation desirable
Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact talent acquisition solutions, offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet their specific recruitment needs. As part of the Korn Ferry Group, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
We pride ourselves on high quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment. We’re passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, and our colleagues too.
At Futurestep, we take great pride in attracting exceptional people and giving them every opportunity to develop their potential and enjoy a career with impact.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top