As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to support our RPO client based in Dallas, TX at our Center of Expertise (COE).
As a member of Korn Ferry Futurestep RPO, the Recruitment Coordinator will play a critical role in the Talent Acquisition team supporting: interview scheduling, travel coordination and on-boarding logistics on behalf of the recruiters. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously and possesses a strong customer/candidate focus.
- High volume complex scheduling with all levels of stake holders across the globe ensuring candidate engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle via (phone, video, in-person) including travel
- This person plays a key role in delivering a positive candidate experience by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed, accurate and timely
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed
- Send HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, letters, offer letters, to include accuracy and data compliance, etc.
- Document, track, and maintain applicant records and status of engagements in the applicant tracking system
- Conduct research and provide support for target recruitment activities
- Provide responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruiting function, such as faxing, copying, etc.
- Develop tools and solutions for recurring customer requests. Suggest process improvements to help create efficiencies
- If needed, assist in development of sourcing strategies including job posting, candidate pipe-lining and candidate pre- qualification techniques. Also, partner with Recruiter through the recruitment life-cycle from recruitment kick-off through closure to ensure “time to fill” goals are achieved
Skills & Experience
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate team environment
- 2+ years of experience working with various stakeholders at all levels
- 2+ years of experience with standard office software, such as the MS suite and Outlook to include complex scheduling
- 2+ years of experience working in a matrixed –managed environment; ensuring accuracy, timeliness and reporting
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicant Tracking System experience is preferred
- Experience within the staffing, human resources or recruiting industry
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry Futurestep.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top