As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry, Futurestep is searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to support one of our largest RPO clients based in Dallas, TX at our Center of Expertise (COE).
As a member of Korn Ferry Futurestep RPO, the Recruitment Coordinator will play a critical role on the Talent Acquisition team supporting interview scheduling, travel coordination, on-boarding logistics and job postings on behalf of the recruiters. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously and possesses a strong customer service focus.
- High volume complex scheduling with all levels of stake holders across the globe ensuring candidate engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle via (phone, video, in-person) including travel
- This person plays a key role in delivering a positive candidate experience by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed, accurate and timely
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed
- Send HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, letters, offer letters, to include accuracy and data compliance, etc.
- Document, track, and maintain applicant records and status of engagements in the applicant tracking system
- Conduct research and provide support for target recruitment activities to include but not limited to, posting positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Provide responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruiting function, such as faxing, copying, etc.
- Develop tools and solutions for recurring customer requests. Suggest process improvements to help create efficiencies
- If needed, assist in development of sourcing strategies including job posting, candidate pipelining and candidate pre- qualification techniques. Also, partner with Recruiter through the recruitment life-cycle from recruitment kick-off through closure to ensure “time to fill” goals are achieved
- Performing various other administrative duties that support the recruitment function
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of project management, administrative experience or scheduling experience in a team-oriented professional services environment
- 2+ years of experience working with all Microsoft Office tools with particular proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of organizing & managing own work load with a focus on details and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment while effectively coping with change
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of project management, administrative experience or scheduling experience in a team-oriented professional services environment
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry Futurestep.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Back to top