Managing Consultant Consumer EMEA, France
For nearly half a century, clients have trusted Korn Ferry to recruit world-class leaders. Today, we are their partner in applying proven talent strategies and developing their people to accelerate and sustain organizational success. And we do that in several ways – which is why we have three areas of specialism.
- We’re the recognized leader in Executive Recruitment, having successfully placed more of the world’s top executives than any other recruitment firm.
- Our Hay Group professionals ensure organizations have the right talent with the right capabilities to ignite their business strategy—whether that is growth and innovation, globalization, or transformation.
- And we’re home to Futurestep, the global industry leader in high-impact talent acquisition solutions.
Futurestep offers fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet their recruitment needs. We provide our employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies, and expertise in the industry.
We pride ourselves on high quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment. We’re passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but our colleagues too.
We’ll make sure we ignite your talent. Join us to enjoy a career with impact.
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Develop a commercial strategy for your geographic region or subsector, in alignment with the international strategy;
- Build and maintain preferred relationships within the sector and candidate pool through business development and excellence in end-to-end delivery of retained search engagements;
- Manage existing, and develop new relationships within the client’s and business community, building sector expertise and capability;
- Contribute and collaborate in Korn/Ferry International’s integrated solutions sales strategy;
- At all times demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior & personal integrity, positive and pro-active communication with peers and colleagues, generosity of knowledge and experience, to build effective relationships across the business.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Professional experience in a consulting or commercial environment, with good knowledge of and network in the Consumer sector in France;
- Experience as a full life-cycle recruiter for retained search with experience including cold calling, developing search strategies and client/candidate management;
- Strong Business Development experience and skill. Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs. Ability to quickly learn about different business environments and cultures and propose relevant solutions;
- Ability to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with change and ambiguity. Willingness to live our core values: Integrity & Respect, Teamwork & Collaboration, Effective Communication, and Personal Accountability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top