High Volume Associate Recruiter
As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is searching for a high volume Associate Recruiter to be based in Dallas, TX at our Center of Expertise (COE).
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for ensuring a strong potential candidate pipeline strategy for all Futurestep RPO/Project clients through indirect and direct candidate sourcing, sourcing channel optimization and proactive development of talent pools. To achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall success and positive image of Futurestep through candidate and client interaction, demonstrating the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity with a positive and pro-active communication style with peers and colleagues building effective relationships within and across the business.
- Works closely with Business Partners to align activities and understand recruitment needs
- Large focus on reviewing candidate applications, completing initial interviews and submitting to client for final hire
- Utilizing existing procedures and policies to problem solve standard Talent Acquisition matters
- Identifies the channels and strategy to source candidates matching client requirements
- Helps define, design and implement the sourcing strategy for building talent pools of specific candidate profiles
- Assists to clearly define and develop a compelling employee value proposition and incorporate this into the sourcing
- Sources, secures and leverages relevant media and communication channels
- Partners with the recruiters and team members to generate ideas and share information to facilitate effective searches
- Provides responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Provides support, advice and coaching to team members.
- 6+ months of full cycle recruitment or sourcing experience
- 6+ months of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 6+ months of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews.
- 6+ months of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 6+ months of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- RPO or BPO recruitment experience
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry Futurestep.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top