Global VP Of Client Services
As part of the Korn Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is looking for a Global Vice President of Client Services.
The Global VP of Client Services contributes to Futurestep’s growth and profitability goals by delivering best in class recruitment services to a portfolio of clients. The VP of Client Services is responsible for the day-to-day strategic and operational aspects of several client engagements. This may include oversight on either or both, Project and RPO engagements. You will deliver best in class recruitment services to our clients providing oversight to the Project Managers. The VP of Client Services is responsible for the strategic management of our clients which includes a focus on key pillars: Senior client and firm stakeholder management and excellence, global account profitability and growth, implementation support for new portfolio engagements, escalation management and a complete comprehension of the contractual commitment made to your portfolio of accounts.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain senior relationships with both the client and KF
- Determines mechanisms to improve business impact through KF intellectual property
- Builds a knowledge base of client’s global business, organization and objectives
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Inspires team to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Defines and communicates individual and team metrics
- Maintains awareness of creative sourcing strategies and works closely with team to develop best approach for client
- Effectively applies Futurestep’s staffing methodology and enforces project standards.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Anticipates and minimizes risks on project
- Prepares for and participates in project reviews with client and senior management.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Escalates and resolves issues in a timely fashion
- Facilitates regular status meetings with team and client.
- Ensures project documents and engagements are complete and updated timely
- Develops and delivers client and management reporting
- Participates in project scoping and implements SOW/SLA requirements.
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to the project
- Communicates effectively with team to support the identification of needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and helps execute career development plans
- Manages a small requisition load, as needed
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of senior leadership or director level experience within talent acquisition
- 5+ years of proven success leading and motivating managers
- 5+ years of KPI achievement and upselling to client stakeholders
- 5+ years of stakeholder management, influencing and utilizing negotiation skills
- 5+ years of interacting with senior leadership/director level both written and verbally
- 5+ years of Global experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Self-motivated along with the ability to respond quickly to client requests
- Willingness to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with changes
- Bachelor's degree
- 15+ years of senior leadership or director level experience within talent acquisition
- 10+ years of proven success leading and motivating managers
- 10+ years of KPI achievement and upselling to client stakeholders
- Life sciences exposure
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Futurestep.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Back to top