Global Reporting Analyst
As part of the Korn Ferry International organization, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry, Futurestep is seeking a Global Reporting Analyst to support one of our largest RPO clients based in either Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX.
The purpose of the Reporting Analyst is to consult with in-house delivery teams and external clients on their recruitment process productivity reporting needs. The Analyst produces data, metrics and information that become the basis for recommending process improvements to clients that demonstrate the value of a Korn Ferry Futurestep engagement to advance a client’s strategic and tactical Talent Acquisition goals.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements, analyzing data, data mapping and report creation. In this role, the Analyst also sources, compiles and interprets key recruitment data and generates a variety of value-added reports for clients and Futurestep management. Candidates must possess the necessary consulting skills to work in conjunction with Korn Ferry Futurestep solution delivery teams, and client mid and senior level management.
- Audit, document, and maintain reports and dashboards using data from recruitment process productivity tracking systems
- Proactively audit and research data variances and elevate issues appropriately
- Ability to understand and communicate the meaning of analysis with individuals in a wide range of strategic and executional roles, in both written and oral form; be able to tell the story
- Maintain weekly/monthly pipeline reports. Identify important trends, measure performance against goals, and alert teams to concerning issues
- Respond to ad hoc requests from recruiting leadership, recruiting teams, internal departments, etc.
- Audit documents and materials for leadership meetings, reviewing results and modeling different strategic and tactical options for future recruiting
- Help to continually improve data management methods and systems. Proactively suggest opportunities to avoid problems and anticipate future data needs, through audits and template creation
- Collaborate with recruiting database teams to maintain and develop global recruiting database. Diagnose bugs/errors, identify new ways to solve data limitations, and develop new functionality to benefit the global user community
- Acquire a thorough understanding of recruiting processes
- Produce written client process documentation
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of data auditing and reporting experience
- 3+ years of proven consulting skills working with a variety of in-house and external clients and engagement Project Managers
- 3+ years of Excel knowledge (e.g. Pivot Tables, Graphs, VLOOKUP)
- 3+ years of proven analytical and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience with VBA, SAP Business Objects and OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition)
- 1+ years reporting on Talent Acquisition results in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) setting
- 1+ years of advanced Excel knowledge with Macros
- 1+ years of experience BI and UI development knowledge
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft Access, Business Objects or other reporting packages
- 1+ years of experience with data visualization tools
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Futurestep.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top