Global Program Director
As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry, Futurestep is looking for a Program Director to support one of our RPO clients onsite in Columbus, IN or Minneapolis, MN.
The Program Director partners with leaders to consult and ensure that a project is planned and executed in a manner that meets client expectations. This key role generally involves delivering tailored and customized solutions and professional services. The ideal candidate will have project management experience within the Aerospace/Engineering/Manufacturing industries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through seamless delivery of solutions to clients
- Manage the execution of large-scale projects, which may include multiple consulting work-streams and stakeholder management
- Create project plan, lead project team in the monitoring of costs, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure overall success of the program
- Serve as primary point of contact for client information, updates, delivery, issue resolution and data delivery
- Provide project work direction for the project support team
- Build trust and confidence with key client stakeholders through the relationship building process
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements and make constructive suggestions for change, including opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- 8+ years of experience of project or account management with an understanding of business and effective management practices
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a $500K (or above) P & L
- 5+ years of experience managing SLA’s and SOW’s and how they relate to our business
- 5+ years of experience leading in a multi-site and/or global environment
- 5+ years of experience working with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 3+ years recruitment experience within the Engineering/Manufacturing industries
- Must reside in Minneapolis, MN or Columbus, IN
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in project or account management with an understanding of business and effective management practice
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment and/or operations experience within the Engineering/Manufacturing industries
- 3+ years of RPO experience
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Futurestep.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top