Client Development Representative
As a division of Korn Ferry International, Futurestep provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the leading clients, tools, technologies and experts in the talent industry.
Futurestep is a creative and highly energetic environment – one in which we look to each other to innovate new solutions not only for our clients but for ourselves too. Open and collaborative with a borderless mentality, this is a workplace where expertise is shared with colleagues around the globe. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and a high performance culture for our employees and teams.
We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute. Integrity is a fundamental part of our culture; we believe that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is the key to success.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is looking for a Senior Client Development executive to join our Talent Acquisition Solutions Division. This role will report directly to the VP of Strategic Development and will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities that support Futurestep’s growth objectives across various market sectors.
- Will identify, qualify and close large, long-term agreements and strategic projects/services based on the needs of the business
- Has the ability to engage and problem solve within the C-Suite, developing strategic relationships that yield high impact outcomes in revenue generation.
- Evaluates program and industry trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management.
- Will develop and communicate compelling value propositions that align Talent Strategy with Business Strategy
Skills & Experience
- At least 10+ years of Solutions/B2B/TA Solutions sales experience
- At least 5+ years of experience engaging with C-level HR and Business executives
- At least 5+ years of documented success, as an individual contributor, in a fast-paced, metrics driven sales environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% annually
- Must be located near a Korn Ferry office
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- At least 15+ years of Solutions/B2B/RPO sales experience
- A proven background in Talent Acquisition
- At least 10+ years of documented success, as an individual contributor, in a fast-paced, metrics driven sales environment
- At least 3+ years of industry specific knowledge within the Consumer, Technology, and or Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to travel up to 75% annually
- Located on the West Coast, preferably in San Francisco
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry Futurestep.
Korn Ferry Futurestep is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Meet Some of Korn Ferry's Employees
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Preston reports to the project manager to make sure the team is on the same page as he works with clients and closes deals.
Back to top