Vice President, Marketing Analytics
- Menomonee Falls, WI
BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT The Vice President, Marketing Analytics will provide the insights and infrastructure that lead Customer strategy and marketing decision-making. This role is about improving our customer engagement, marketing decision-making and strategy and through analytics. This person will provide the backbone of customer segmentation and personalization across all channels, partnering with the Media team to target customers using all available first party and third party data.
Lead Customer Strategy
- Support media, promotions, creative and strategy, driving analytics deeply into the organization, embedding it within the fabric of Marketing.
- Core functional priorities include personalization, CRM, loyalty, promotion effectiveness, media attribution / optimization and creative measurement.
- Lead strategic thought leadership in the development of Customer strategy as well as translation of the vision into tangible business goals and capabilities.
- Build relationships and embed analytics into how our teams operate at all levels.
- Experienced (10+ years) analytics experience
- Proven track record of Customer strategy success
- Bachelor's Degree with MBA or equivalent experience
- Proven communication, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Prior experience in retail but minimally in consumer-focused industry
Back to top