Sr. Mobile Architect (iOS Enterprise Apps)
Architects, designs and provides governance of large scale technology solutions that deliver business value across the organization, continuously improving time to market. Creates road maps that translate business requirements into technology solutions. Specifies IT hardware and software plans and develops implementation roadmaps. Ensures compliance of application and technical infrastructure development with company and industry standards. Influences future systems architecture. Assesses emerging technologies for application to Kohl's initiatives and provides technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES architects, designs and provides governance of large scale technology solutions that deliver business value across the organization, continuously improving time to mark
• Leads Business/Foundational /Platform based features/initiatives spanning across applications, involving multiple integrations
• Expertise within a specific domain and knowledge across multiple domains
• Designs and deploys multiple enterprise operating environments
• Leads development of architecture for current business solutions and future business needs
• Acts as the subject matter expert for the assigned technology solutions
• Participates in setting architectural and technical standards for the practice
• Leverages experience to drive best practices in Kohl's environments
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of experience in Technology related field including prior lead experience
• Expert knowledge in building Enterprise iOS Native Apps & Mobile Web
o Full stack development experience putting together quick POC's for innovative mobile applications working with other engineers, product and Architects on the team
o Masterful knowledge of Xcode and developer tools
o Expert ability to debug and diagnose problems in mobile environments.
o Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
o Experience designing and developing REST Applications
o Experience working in cloud AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or IBM SoftLayer
o Experience with No SQL, Caching and Messaging infrastructures such as MongoDB,Cassandra,Redis,Memcache,Kafka is a plus
• Retail experience
• Hands-on mobile development experiences on iOS platforms
• Familiar with native APIs as well as hybrid (HTML5/CSS) development
• Advanced in-depth knowledge of systems design, architecting and implementing large retail business systems
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top