Sr Java Software Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer
• Design scalable solutions that enable simple and elegant management and
implementation of complex infrastructure systems.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Experience implementing software engineering best practices (e.g. unit
testing, code reviews, design documentation)
• Great written communication and documentation abilities
• Implement software in a reliable and sustainable manner.
• Support and maintain software systems to ensure a high-quality customer
• Collaborate with, learn from, and mentor teammates.
• Ability to collaborate closely with engineers in remote offices
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including
but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Objective C,.
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• In-depth knowledge of / skills in the content areas of SQL, and no-SQL, application
servers, distributed caching technologies, Agile methodologies, application design
and automation testing
• Strong analytical skills
• 7+years of experience in software coding and development
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
• Experience with agile development
• Experience in Cloud services such as Google Cloud is a plus. Experience with
Redis is a plus
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top