Sr Information Security Analyst - Planning
This position will be a part of our Information Security Architecture and Planning team. They are responsible for being subject matter experts who, through projects and collaboration with business and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, designs and develops the information security architecture for Kohl's.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, researching information security standards, and understanding potential threats and vulnerabilities, along with identifying integration issues.
- Assess emerging technologies against security architecture to determine where they fill gaps, overlap with existing solutions or extend capabilities. Provide guidance and recommendations related to application and infrastructure security architecture and lead proof of concept projects.
- Contribute to developing consistent security patterns and frameworks to evolve the company's information security architecture program.
Develop reference security architectures and frameworks (including requirements, design patterns, and other artifacts) for use throughout the company.
- Develop and foster relationships with technical teams and business partners in order to create an integrated approach that provides data integrity, information confidentiality, and service availability.
- Demonstrated ability to provide security consulting and advisory services to developers, development team leads, project teams, vendors and suppliers.
- In-depth knowledge of systems design, architecture, and the implementation of business systems.
- Technical knowledge and experience in operating system security.
- In-depth knowledge of networking and network security concepts.
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking, leadership skills, learn quickly and comprehend many technical and business concepts.
- Self-motivated, excellent time management, great interpersonal skills, capable of working independently or in a team, passionate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and able to articulate key messages to a range of audiences, effectively discuss security challenges with developers and testers.
- 10+ years of experience in Technology related field including prior lead experience.
- 5+ years of Information Security experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- CISSP preferred.
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top