• Hands-on devops architect handling End-to-End store systems involving multiple technologies like POC-gravity, IBM Sterling OMS, Weblogic, IBM MQ, Tibco, Springboot, redis, memcache, data encryption software like protegrity. Should have experience on configuring systems involving the above technologies.
• Should be able to provide inputs to Infrastructure teams to build platform - systems, Network/Firewall related
• Should have designed and implemented end-to-end CI/CD pipeline involving Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Ansible.
• Should have designed and implemented monitoring systems for high availability using technologies like Splunk, Cavisson/Netdiagnostics.
• Expert in performance tuning involving Systems,Networks and middleware technologies.
• Expert in capacity planning - holiday readiness activities and providing sizing estimates for the entire platform.
• Expert in developing design diagrams for the entire platform and provide implementation/deployment plans.
• Environment management (Functional, Performance and Integration environments) for complex systems involving various downstream apps and integration points. Should provide automation solution for maintaining the sanity of environments.
• Should be able to provide Proof Of Concept solution for new technologies and provide recommendations for suitable tools.
• Provide technology road maps to senior management.
• End to End Development Operations (DevOps) platform administration across tools.
• Virtual server & application workload configuration and deployment.
• Systems automation and provisioning frameworks.
• Package management workflows.
• Building and improving our automated infrastructure.
• Supporting our engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs.
• Improving our deployment and release processes.
• Troubleshooting site issues. Engineering and managing standard software stacks and application topologies.
• Integrates new DevOps tools, incorporating new features and service level improvements.
• Develop scripts to automate DevOps functions, i.e., source code checking with continuous integration, automated test tool configuration, application topology configuration, automated deployment and proactive environment monitoring & management, etc.
• Implements proactive monitoring tools & capabilities to improve DevOps service levels.
• Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues or to assist with engineering projects.Code promotion/Release management.
• Determine sources of environment, integration or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
• Expert facilitator at engaging appropriate resources and driving resolution.
• Dynamic and results-oriented, with positive attitude and solid work ethic.
• Extremely driven and highly regarded for broad range of knowledge and experience.
• Delivers success through building relationships, driving, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve results
• Familiarity with a wide range of systems engineering tools, including source code repository hubs, continuous integration services, issue tracking, test automation, deployment automation, development team collaboration, etc.
• Experience with Sterling OMS, Gravity (Toshiba), Oracle Weblogic, OracleDB, Linux, MQ, Tibco, ETL
• Expert knowledge on Splunk. Setting up monitoring ecosystem, which leverages splunk.
• Knowledge of DevOps tools, GIT, Jenknis, JIRA, Nexus, Sonar, J-unit, Puppet/Chef, Selenium, Ansible, etc.
• Familiarity with agile and waterfall systems development lifecycles (SDLC), i.e., SCRUM is desired.
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills to work with infrastructure, operations, enterprise & solution architecture teams.
• A strong background and solid grasp of software development, QA and system deployment.
• Strong scripting skills, Ruby, shell, Python and windows Powershell.
• Basic Programming skills Java
• Experience with Windows based Platform and Applications.
• Strong and proven background as a devops engineering
• Rounded experience with development and support roles as a lead and as an engineer
• Good experience in the infrastructure area related to deployments and troubleshooting
• Proven experience working with offshore teams.
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top