Sr Architect - Mobile DevOps \u0026 Connect Platform
We are currently searching for a DevOps Architect to be located in our Milpitas, CA office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the desire to work with teams that are passionate about lean startup principles, innovation and creating amazing customer experiences.
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing;
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas;
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client's infrastructure and automation business requirements into executable technology solutions;
- Participation in customer's workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution;
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management;
- Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security;
- Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support;
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery;
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture;
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc.;
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation;
We are looking for someone who is passionate about...
- Creating, delivering, and advocating technology roadmaps that guide the evolution of our products and services.
- Advocating for Agile best practices, processes and tools in support of DevOps. Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy;
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts;
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis;
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills;
- Influencing stakeholders to ensure compliance with frameworks that support the needs of product to reliably launch our products and services.
- Enthusiastically driving the evolution of our technology, processes, and services
- Open source tools including automation, security, operating system, and application services.
- Continuous Integration and Release Management.
- Architect and build cloud environments to a service specification you help develop
- Support the deployment of applications into those environments.
- Design new environments and architectures.
- Build tools and monitoring.
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top