Senior Software Engineer - Kronos
About Kohl's - What's Our Inspiration?
Many people think of Kohl's as just a brick and mortar retail chain. The truth is, we have developed an omni-channel approach to reaching our customers through our stores, online and mobile experiences. Our main source of inspiration has always been our customers, our associates and our drive to be the most engaging retailer in America.
Why Kohl's Information Technology?
At Kohl's, our mission is, " To inspire and empower families to lead more fulfilled lives ." That statement is also true of the culture and our 1,000+ person technology team. We want to be the most engaging retailer out there while offering you opportunities to: have a flexible work schedule, work with some of the newest technologies, have clear career paths and have the ability to make an impact in the work that you do every day (not to mention great employee discounts). With a $1 billion dollar investment in technology over the next 3 years, innovation is at the heart of everything that we do.
What Will You Be Doing?
Responsible for overseeing all HR applications for Workday and Kronos.
CREATES DESIRED FUNCTIONALITY TO ASSIGNED DOMAIN, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT, THAT IMPACTS FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS
- Supports and may lead initiatives including multiple features and applications involving highly integrated design and architecture
- Demonstrates knowledge of solutions within multiple domain(s) product(s) or service(s)
- Develops and may lead applications development and the underlying framework
- Collaborates and may lead application designs
- May lead, implement tests and deliver new features for multiple platforms
- Coordinates with QA team to initiate testing and ensure testing is completed
- Designs framework and software standards and make suggestions for systems/software improvements
- Evaluate and improves application development process
- Oversees work of others to ensure code quality
What We're Looking For:
- Strong, Hands-on Dell Boomi / Kronos Software Development experience in a Senior or Lead capacity (Minimum of 5 years software coding and development experience)
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, Agile Scrum development environment
- A Collaborative Team Player - Someone who enjoys working cross-functionally and partnering across multiple business teams
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
Back to top