Senior Security Engineer - Identity & Access Management
What Will You Be Doing?
As a part of Kohl's Identity and Access Management (IAM) team you will have the opportunity to drive the delivery of Kohl's provisioning and governance capabilities. You will have responsibility for plans and execution of the design, development, implementation, integration, and support of IAM systems and services in our complex computing environment, ensuring system security throughout the organization.
- Using Sailpoint , you'll ensure the right workflows are in place, looking for ways to automate the environment and complete automation, integrating with other applications/end points to create a flow for provisioning/de-provisioning accounts.
- Skilled in Multi-Factor Authentication, you'll work with application owners to integrate Okta and use MFA, and will have the opportunity to be hands-on with SAML, OAuth, OpenID integration, helping application owners walk through the setup.
- As an expert in crafting Role Design, you'll be designing roles, integrating and analyzing existing roles, providing direction to achieve RBAC (role-based access control), architecting solutions for easier role implementation and completing them through execution.
- Saving the best for last, you'll get to lead in our Cloud Identity efforts, providing insight into identity management setup in the cloud, architecting solutions for the implementation and executing the solutions.
To accomplish all this, we are looking for an Identity & Access Management Guru who understands the full life cycle of identity, IAM methodology, and privileged access processes and who has significant engineering/technical/administration experience with the integration, administration, support, and architecture of IAM/IDM systems and capabilities.
Technical Skills in some or all of the following is going to be a tremendous benefit:
- Support and Delivery of Enterprise Identity Management Systems
- Federated Identity Management
- Access Management (IAM)
- User Life-cycle Management
- Role and provisioning policy Management (RBAC)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
We have an extremely progressive tech organization and are continuing to invest millions in new cutting-edge technologies each year.
As a Senior Systems Engineer on our Identity & Access Management team, you'll get first-hand experience with all of the latest identity technologies and have a seat at the table to directly influence the build of our IAM roadmap.
Innovation is at the heart of everything that we do. Join our team and see what it's like to work for the most engaging retailer in the world!
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Ragnar L.Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top