Senior Product Manager, Discovery
As a Product Manager on the Search & Discovery team, you will be the bridge between the business units and engineering teams. Our team is responsible for experiences that allow our customers to find, explore, and research products. The Product Manager's responsibilities include defining a product vision and strategy, working with business to gather requirements, and working with world-class engineers to execute that strategy using Agile. If you are a smart, driven and self-directed individual, we'd like to hear from you!
- Define a roadmap and vision for Kohls.com
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills. Manage expectations and communication with key stakeholders.
- Work with architecture, engineering, customer experience and business team to develop a roadmap and vision for the Kohls.com Search & Discovery roadmap which include the browse experience, product catalog pages, product details pages and corresponding business tools.
- Develop an obsession for data and metrics that serve as the vital signs for the search and discovery programs. Identify actionable insight from the data.
- -Write Agile user stories for features and enhancements to our ecommerce platform. Manage product backlog and user story priorities.
- Work with business to identify new opportunities and develops business case/ROI for initiatives.
- Participate in evaluating vendor technologies and solutions.
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS required. Technical degree or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years consumer-facing product management experience
- Experience in Retail and eCommerce is desired.
- Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience building user experiences and platform capabilities for web products. A track record of end-to-end ownership - requirements gathering, scheduling, execution and timely delivery.
- Experience with web analytics, measurement, and A/B test design.
- Be a self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Ability to understand and internalize business processes in order to define system configurations to support those processes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Back to top