Senior Information Security Analyst
- Develop and execute security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures that safeguard internal information systems, network, databases, and Web-based security; make recommendations to enhance systems.
- Recommend and implement changes to enhance systems security and prevent unauthorized access and administer security policies to control physical and virtual access to systems.
- Develop education and communication security requirements and procedures to users and new employees.
- Monitor and research new and emerging threats to preemptively eliminate the possibility of system breach; stay current on information security websites.
- Execute software, hardware and service evaluations and maintain hardware, software and network firewalls and encryption protocols.
- Participate in security audits and security risk assessments.
- Assess and communicate security risks to the organization.
- Evaluate and implement measures to determine compliance with regulations and privacy laws.
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top