Senior Development Operations Engineer
• Develop, analyze and maintains tools that support software product release. Specifically, support Software Engineering and Technology Operations in implementing new solutions and ensuring stable and scalable environments.
• Support initiatives including multiple applications and environments.
• Build, manage, support and improve tools for continuous integration, automated performance and stress testing & release management.
• Develop scripts to automate Dev ops functions.
• Develop systems automation and provisioning frameworks for multiple applications and environments.
• Participate in code and configuration management, and multiple release branches using CI/CD tools.
• Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application issues or to assist with engineering projects.
• Support engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs including multiple applications and environments.
• Develop techniques for effective comparative testing & benchmarking.
• Analyze and identify performance bottlenecks and make recommendations.
• Lead the exact content and roll-out plans for release, through partnership with all involved teams.
• Recommend solutions based on established best practices and own judgment.
• See patterns and uses conceptual thinking to solve problems.
• Make proactive decisions that translate direction into specific actions.
• Escalate issues to Technology Management.
• Create and deliver presentations and communications to Management and external partners.
• Responsible for dashboard creation.
Occasional telecommuting permitted.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Electronic Engineering, or related field.
• 5 years of progressive experience as a Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Build / CI Engineer, or related occupation..
• Must have at least 1 year of prior work experience in each of the following:
1) Software Installation and Support, Technical Troubleshooting, Programming, and System Development Life Cycle;
2) Automated Tools such as SoftLayer - IBM, Chef, Jenkins, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Cavison, or JRockit;
3) Configuration Management and Technical Incident Management;
4) Application Software such as ATG, Worklight, or Java;
5) Application Testing and Performance Measurement and Tuning, and Application Maintenance/Support; and,
6) Project Change Management, Project Control and Reporting, and Technology Service Change Management.
7) Occasional telecommuting permitted.
LI - DNP
Back to top