Product Manager, Omni-Channel
As a Product Manager for Kohls.com, you have a very customer focused mindset. You will be the bridge between the business units and engineering teams. You will help guide our products from concept to launch and then grow their impact in the market. The Product Manager's responsibilities include defining a product vision and strategy, working with various business and technology stakeholders to gather requirements, and working with world-class engineers to execute that strategy using Agile. If you are a smart, driven and self-directed individual, we'd like to talk to you!
Customers' shipping and pickup experience is a critical part of the user experience and at Kohls.com we are committed to offering only the best to our customers. The product manager has demonstrated a passion for creating efficient and highly functional systems to support the product vision. The role requires close collaboration with software engineers, other product managers, and fulfillment teams. The ideal candidate will successfully align priorities across multiple operational, product, and technical teams, and drive these priorities to production, and thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment. This role needs a leader who is hungry to learn, is analytical and also a technical thinker who understands how software is built and impacts business operations.
• Gather business requirements, design and define features, write specs and user stories
• Translate the roadmap into a well-organized backlog, with clear concise user stories. Manage product backlog and user story priorities.
• Build scalable systems and development processes
• Help ideate big-picture vision and develop a product strategy and roadmap for Kohls.com Shipping, In-Store Pickup Programs and Smart Fulfillment initiatives
• Collaborate with developers and product managers to continuously improve software development processes
• Work with architecture, engineering, data science, customer experience, companion product management teams and business teams to bring features to life
Drive product discovery, research process for large and complex projects
• Develop an obsession for data and metrics that serve as insights for future enhancements. Identify actionable insight from data.
• A/B test customer experiences, monitor & analyze results and provide recommendations
• Communicate the benefits and champion the product throughout the organization
• Have excellent presentation and communication skills. Manage expectations and communication with key stakeholders.
• Successful delivery of online experiences that increase conversion rates, order volume, and customer satisfaction
• Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader enterprise
• Promotes and supports mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
• Participate in evaluating vendor technologies and solutions
• Has the ability to quickly adapt to changes and new ideas
Qualifications - Must Have
• Minimum 3-5 years of total work experience
• Minimum 2-3 years in a hands-on software product management role
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or similar field
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Proficiency with Excel
• Fulfillment, supply chain, or operations experience
• Experience in Scrum or other Agile product development
• Experience with SQL or other BI tools
• Experience in Retail and eCommerce
Back to top