*Job Description Product Manager
Seeking a Product Manager with responsibility over Kohl's enterprise data and analytics products. As a Product Manager, this person will be the liaison between Business Stakeholders, Data Science Team, and Software Engineers to define data and product roadmaps for products that enable analytic capabilities for all Kohl's channels.
- Create and maintain product Road Maps.
- Maintain product vision and drive execution.
- Understanding of enterprise data and how it's used across different business units.
- Solicit and document requirements from business stakeholders for new features.
- Write user stories and facilitate demos for new features.
- Experience with Big Data tools and technologies.
- Experience as a Product Owner using Agile methodologies.
- Comfortable managing competing priorities.
- Effective communication and facilitation.
- Familiarity with machine learning models and capabilities.
• 2-4+ years of experience in product management
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
• Retail experience
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top