Mgr, Software Engineering
Responsible for the management of software engineering team(s) responsible for creating desired functionality to assigned content, products or services in ecommerce. Manages the development, testing and implementation of software that provides robust technical infrastructure and/or software applications used by business units
- 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 4+ hands-on technical management experience
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of high-scale applications Lead, implement, test and deliver new features for multiple platforms Coordinate with QA team to initiate and ensure testing is completed
- Ensure high quality software is delivered by measuring and providing guidance
- Work with product owners and customers to understand market needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable software
- Experience in delivering large scale projects with multiple dependencies across teams
- Actively coach and mentor team members in their careers
- Experience in mobile, web and cloud based platform is desired
- Evaluate and improves application development process
- Comfortable working in a small, fast-growing, and dynamic development environment
- Forward thinking, execution-orientated and a team player
• Master's, PhD degree, or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top