Identity & Access Management - Systems Engineer
As a part of Kohl's Identity and Access Management (IAM) team you will have the opportunity to drive the delivery of Kohl's identity lifecycle management and privileged management capabilities within the cloud environment. You will have responsibility for plans and execution of the design, development, implementation, integration, and support of IAM systems and services in our complex cloud computing environment, ensuring system security throughout the organization.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Using multiple privileged access management (PAM) tools like BeyondTrust, Hashicorp Vault, ScaleFT, you'll ensure right size privilege is in place and look for ways to automate the environment and complete automation, integrating with infrastructure to ensure ease of access across the environment.
- Skilled in Multi-Factor Authentication, you'll work with infrastructure owners to integrate with PAM solutions and use MFA, and will have the opportunity to be hands-on with securing, storing and tightly control access to tokens, passwords, certificates, encryption keys using HTTP API and other methods.
- As an expert in crafting Role Design, you'll be designing roles, integrating and analyzing existing roles, providing direction to achieve RBAC (role-based access control), architecting solutions for easier role implementation and completing them through execution.
- Saving the best for last, you'll get to lead and implement our Cloud Identity efforts, providing insight into identity management setup in the cloud, architecting solutions for the implementation and executing the solutions.
To accomplish all this, we are looking for an Privileged Access Management Guru who understands the full life cycle of identity, PAM methodology, and privileged access processes and who has significant engineering/technical/administration experience with the integration, administration, support, and architecture of PAM systems and capabilities.
Technical Skills in some or all of the following is going to be a tremendous benefit:
- Support and Delivery of Privileged Access Management
- Understanding of cloud environment
- Powershell/Python scripting
- Working knowledge of windows/unix infrastructure
- Access Management (IAM)
- User Life-cycle Management
- Role and provisioning policy Management (RBAC)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Interface standards and interoperability, common testing tools and methods
Why this role is Exciting:
We have an extremely progressive tech organization and are continuing to invest millions in new cutting-edge technologies each year.
As a Systems Engineer on our Identity & Access Management team, you'll get first-hand experience with all of the latest identity technologies and have a seat at the table to directly influence into the build of our IAM roadmap.
Innovation is at the heart of everything that we do. Join our team and see what it's like to work for the most engaging retailer in the world!
Back to top