Full-Time Sales Lead
Drives sales and create a positive experience for our customers through relationships, product knowledge and operational execution. Uses product knowledge and technology to guide the sales team.
- Delivers the highest level of Customer Service supporting Kohl's "Yes We Can" culture through effective problem solving
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales and communicates merchandising and sale floor operational opportunities to l eadership
- Evaluates and assesses workforce needs, able to lead work efforts and direct team members
- Advocates and executes all company customer service programs
- Maintains fitting rooms, sales floor and work areas according to Kohl's best practices
- Follows Kohl's best practices and standards
- Effectively uses Kohl's tools and technology to plan, communicate and share information with team members
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Adherence to Kohl's policy and procedures.
- Regular attendance
- Self motivated and ability to problem solve
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Prior retail experience
- Comfortable with the use of technology consistently while performing the required tasks
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Ragnar L.Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top