Full-Time Beauty Advisor Lead
- Jericho, NY
Kohl's Beauty offers an elevated experience with an exciting assortment of brands and products. Our advisors have a passion for all things beauty and embrace their role as a trusted consultant to their customers. BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT Build and strengthen Customer loyalty by finding the right solutions for our Customers' Beauty needs. Engage Customers through in-depth product knowledge and using a consultative approach help them make selections based on their needs. Drive sales through repeat customer visits and bring top beauty brands to life with great execution of merchandise sets and knowledge of the brands. Communication Liaison between Corporate and Store Leadership around Beauty Reimage initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales and communicates merchandising and sales floor operational opportunities to Leadership
- Evaluates and assesses workforce needs, able to lead work efforts and direct team members.
- Advocates and executes company Customer Service programs
- Delivers the highest level of Customer Service supporting Kohl's Hospitality Mentality culture through effective problem solving.
- Demonstrates Digital Savvy behaviors through effective use of company tools and technology to plan, communicate and share information with team members.
- Builds strong customer relationships by offering knowledgeable and courteous service.
- Assists customers by demonstrating products, devices and applications of products.
- Recommends additional and complementary products and/or services based on information provided by the Customer or items already selected for purchase.
- Accountable for all aspects of managing the operations, inclusive of inventory-related processes, merchandise resets, visual ad set, and pricing compliance.
- Maintains department cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Stocks and replenishes inventory to support company in stock goals and dive sales.
- Confirms testers are merchandised correctly, clean & aligned.
- Understands marketing calendar and confirms store setups to correlate with marketing launches.
- Is available for planned brand in store support visits.
- Understands sales plan by week and executes to plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis. Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the department within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Adherence to Company policy and Compliance standards and procedures is required
- Prior experience in a retail, sales, or cosmetics environment
- Prior experience interacting with customers in a consultative capacity
Back to top