With a focus on evolving Kohl's to be world class in Customer engagement, the Director, Media will lead the delivery of media buying and execution across all media channels (broadcast, digital, print, direct mail and email). This role will partner with the Personalization teams to help improve efficiency and effectiveness of media spend.
LEAD MEDIA OPTIMIZATION & EFFECTIVENESS
- Establish performance media vision for Kohl's and articulate this vision to senior executives
- Lead the creation of sophisticated performance strategies across SEM, Display, Video, Social, Affiliate and SEO
- Develop advertising technology strategy and influence marketing technology strategy in partnership with internal technology stakeholders
- Own and leverage key vendor relationships to provide strategic value to Kohl's. Implement new capabilities and manage subsequent media plan revisions.
- Establish media best practices and performance playbook for the broader organization
- Partner closely with Personalization teams to help improve efficiency and effectiveness of media spend
- Lead innovation and develop an innovation agenda across digital media
- Created data vision and roadmap for digital media in close partnership with Analytics team
MANAGEMENT OF ASSOCIATES
- Build and lead world class performance media teams
- Manage and influence direct reports, systems and projects to achieve unit goals in accordance with Company policies and practices
- Provide leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area
- Create and promote an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications
- Develop staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments and establishing performance and development plans
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Communications, business or related field.
- 7+ years retail marketing, personalization or digital experience
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities and is comfortable operating, coaching and leading through an ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communication, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to inspire and influence teams and leaders across the organization
- Strong creative sensibilities
- Solid understanding of marketing technology and ability to translate to business objectives and outcomes
Previous consulting experience
Meet Some of Kohl's's Employees
Ragnar L.Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top