Dev Ops Engineer
DevOps recognizes the interdependence of software development and Technology operations and helps the organization produce software and Technology services more rapidly, with frequent iterations, with as much automation as possible to provide service and support for rapid development and certification. Manages and monitors the different environments, which take part in the SDLC for the new software to be able to make it to production. Cross functional team managing functionalities of Release Engineering, Release Management, Performance Engineering, Configuration Management as well as Site Reliability Engineering. Essential job function of this team is to assist Software Engineering with all the non-development Technology functionality that is needed to roll out new solutions.
supports software engineering and technology operations in the implementation of new solutions.
- Supports singular applications and environments
- Demonstrates knowledge of solutions within assigned environment
- Participates in supporting and improving tools for continuous integration, automated performance and stress testing & release management
- Assists in developing scripts to automate DevOps functions
- Participates in building of systems automation and provisioning frameworks for singular application and environments
- Participates in supporting code, configuration management, release branches using CI/CD tools
- Participates in the collaboration with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application issues or to assist with engineering projects
- Supports engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs for singular applications and environments
- Understands & executes techniques for effective comparative testing & Benchmarking
- Analyzes and identifies performance bottlenecks
- 2+ years of experience in Dev Ops related functions
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
- Retail experience
- Understanding of Kohls Technology capabilities
At Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.
Meet Some of Kohl’s's Employees
Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top