Data Analytics Analyst
- Menomonee Falls, WI
Responsible for analyzing portfolio risk of the Kohl's charge product. Developing and maintaining reporting to track portfolio performance. Ad hoc analysis to enhance portfolio performance. Forecasting of risk components namely delinquencies and losses.
PORTFOLIO RISK ANALYSIS
- Evaluate and monitor portfolio risk trends. Present actionable recommendations to management.
- Perform deep dive impact analysis and monitoring on credit policy changes to proactive and reactive line, over limit authorizations, and collections strategies
- Evaluate and analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Evaluate and review individual customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection
- Perform detail Portfolio reporting that provides insights related to contractual and manual losses, delinquency roll rates and lag rates, Forbearance program performance reporting - CCS, Short and Long Term programs
- Production reporting - collections metrics - contacts, reviews, reach etc.
- Develop and maintain benchmark reporting that allows to compare portfolio performance with industry
AD HOC ANALYSIS
- What if/scenario analysis to assess impacts over different time frames e.g. quarterly, seasonally relating to loss, delinquency and revenues Perform root cause analysis and provide a creative solutions to issues/problems
- Perform continual improvement assessment to assess process/reporting and incorporate value added results
- Forecast losses Contractual and Manual and delinquencies, - Dollars and Units
- Forecast outstanding - Dollars and Units
- Forecast revenues - Interest and fees - Dollars and Units
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Beginner/Intermediate level of SAS programming experience
- Knowledge of loss and delinquency forecasting methods
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- 1-2 years' experience with data analysis
- Advanced Degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Math, MBA, or Computer Science
- Prior credit card portfolio risk experience
- Experience with risk segmentation tools e.g. Triad, ACS, and Probe etc.
- Experience in the financial service industry
- Ability to understand the implication of new information for both current and future
problem-solving and decision-making
- Proficiency with other statistical/programming language like STATA, MATLAB, R, Python, SQL
- Proficiency in data visualization tools including Microsoft excel, tableau, Spotfire, Micro strategy and Power Point
Back to top