Administrative Assistant - Fairfax, VA
- Fairfax, VA
Supports the District Manager and District Staff through the preparation of various financial and administrative reports. Ensures timely response to e-mails and customer issues. Answers incoming phone calls. Works independently, handles multiple tasks and has strong oral and written communication skills
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organizes and delegates information to District/Region for timely completion. Follows up with appropriate resources as necessary.
• Collects & records week-to-date Payroll (plan vs actual) for all stores in the District/Region. Maintains and tracks controllable accounts and resolves variances.
• Maintains travel expense records and ensures expenses are processed in a timely basis. Coordinates District/Regional travel arrangement as necessary.
• Answers and responds to incoming phone calls. Prepares correspondence using e-mail. Ensures timely response to customers and Corporate Customer Service.
• Assists with meeting preparation. (i.e. copies, lunches, agendas, etc)
• Recaps notes, reports and spreadsheets as needed. (i.e. Safety meetings, AIT, Sales spreadsheets, Credit, etc)
• Coordinates the Executive and Associate review process for the District.
• Responsible for reading, printing and distributing District/Regional Manager's communication including e-mail and mail totes. Files paperwork as needed.
• Coordinates, communicates and updates District/Regional Manager's Lotus Notes calendar.
• Assists the following positions as needed: District LP Managers and District Auditors.
• Schedules conference calls as needed.
• Orders supplies in a timely manner. Maintains inventory of supplies within budget guidelines.
• Oversees K-Planner calendar and responsibilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior administrative experience in a general office, in expense control, or in personnel administration. Job Requirements:
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer basics.
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
Back to top