Ad Operations Reporting Lead
- Menomonee Falls, WI
BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT This position serves as an Expert QA and technical lead for ad tagging and data operations. This will sit as a Cross Functional technical planner for all in-housed media channels.
Technical lead for Ad Operations Media Channel
- Ability to audit discrepancies seen within ad tracking tags being utilized for both on-site and outbound media.
- Assist teams in facilitation of ad tech contract management. Having some insight to Latest Industry trends to benchmark cpms and rates.
- Experienced in a variety of ad tech platforms to be able to provide technical assistance and QA to the internal media teams pre and post launch of campaigns.
- The main point of contact for technical communications with any technology partners.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements for media tagging efforts
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions for Ad Operations teams.
- Partners closely and collaboratively with stakeholders such as media channel owners and engineers for both internal tech teams as well as external vendors to bring resolution to any data loss tracking issues.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Google Marketing Platforms, Top In-Market Display and Video Ad Servers, Adobe and VVF
- Extensive knowledge of execution and attribution methodology with various ad server partners for both display, social and online video.
- Experience working with site side analytics platforms (Google & Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Understand tag management systems - Signal, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Management
- Ability to effectively communicate technical entities within the marketing channel to provide efficiency in problem solving issues.
- Experience with data collection strategy within multiple tech platforms.
- Tableau knowledge is required
Meet Some of Kohl's's Employees
Ragnar L.Senior Data Scientist
Ragnar collects and analyzes industry data in order to build tools and applications that make better shopping experiences for Kohl’s online and in-store customer base.
Back to top