This position will require relocation to the Tampa area if you do not currently reside there.
The Regional Enterprise Vice President of Sales is responsible for managing a team of 5+ Regional Enterprise Account Managers for a territory and ensuring that they exceed sales targets on a consistent basis and that the territory they manage delivers its revenue goal for the month, quarter and year. This position requires a professional and presentable appearance.
- Manage time off requests and other day-to-day needs of your team
- Liaise with internal Legal, Infosec, Finance and Support Departments to help facilitate deals to close
- Bi-Monthly Pipeline Reviews with Enterprise Account Managers
- Monitor and analyze team statistics, key indicators and results
- Develop, implement, and manage sales strategies for the region inline with our GTM strategy
- Assist Account Managers with closing deals by use of sales leader Tags, account analysis, assisting on demonstrations and help with handling customer objections
- Lead and develop a highly productive and professional enterprise sales team meeting their monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Collaborate with the sales performance coach on drilling ideas, sales strategy workshops, etc.
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest training and/or disciplinary actions to increase production in coordination with the Performance Coach and People Operations
- Collaborate with the SAE on any deals that they are helping their team work on and ensure cohesion of Acct Manager and SAE
- Be up-to-date and fluent on KnowBe4 policy and procedure and ensure it is in use
- Make genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, disciplining and promoting of Enterprise team members to which the company gives significant weight
- Be an expert on closing, negotiating, prospecting and other key elements that are necessary to ensure regional departmental Monthly and Quarterly targets are met or exceeded
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Exemplify the values and mission of KnowBe4
- Maintain an accurate pipeline for your team and conduct weekly pipeline reviews with all your Regional Account Managers
- Attend Company Marketing Events
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- SaaS sales background preferred.
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Leadership skills required
- Mastery of closing techniques, discovery questions, prospecting, building rapport and other key elements of the sales cycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.