VP of Tax Management (Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Remote positions open to the US only.
The VP of Tax Management manages tax accounting functions and Treasury for US-based multinational company.
- Hires, fires, promotes, and disciplines subordinates
- Direct supervision of global tax compliance and provision processes
- Coordinate and manage quarterly and year-end global tax provision completed by outsourced team
- Manage Federal and State tax return filings, including income, sales & use, and property taxes
- R&D tax credits
- Transfer pricing
- International tax strategy
- US and International Tax provisions
- Manage global treasury team
- BS in Accounting
- 10-15+ years in public accounting/tax, including US federal and state tax compliance.
- Prepare all tax information required for SEC reporting, tax return filings, audits, estimated tax payments, projection of tax cash and tax forecast modeling, etc.
- International tax experience required
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with tax provision, compliance and research software
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to multitask in high-energy, dynamic organization
- CPA strongly preferred
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top