The VP of Global Diversity & Engagement is responsible for assisting in the directing of all people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices of KnowBe4, the ethical and social consciences of business and society, and the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governments organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the strategic human resource planning to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
- Hire, promote, discipline, and fire subordinate employees and/or make recommendations regarding hiring, promoting, disciplining, and firing of subordinates, to which the Company gives significant weight
- Supervise the staff of the Diversity & Engagement Division, including Global Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, Fun & Shenanigans, and Career Development.
- Perform annual reviews and make recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters
- Act as a strategic partner in the development of organizational planning from the perspective of the impact on people
- Recommend, evaluate, and participate in staff development for the organization in coordination with Growth
- Weigh in on the evaluation of the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organization's compliance
- Maintain responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state, and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters
- Communicate changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation, and administration of the organization's wage and salary program
- Consult with legal counsel as appropriate on personnel matters
- Assist in the development of human resources planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps.
- Assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate policies and programs for the effective management of the people resources of the organization, including employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development, among others.
- Maintain a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs
- Participate on committees and special projects and seek additional responsibilities.
- Develop and implement global diversity initiatives for the organization
- Develop and implement programs to highlight and promote KB4’s vibrant company culture
- Measure the impact of the Career Development department on the overall success of internal promotions
- Assist with the development and implementation of the organization’s human resource function and performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience that is job-related and consistent with the business.
- A minimum of 3 years of HR experience or other leadership roles
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.