- Clearwater, FL
The UX Designer collaborates with our Product and R&D teams to build a best-in-class user experience by conducting user research to understand our customer needs. The ideal candidate will create user-friendly and intuitive wireframes, mockups, and workflows, and will lead the charge to have consistent and high-quality UX in KnowBe4’s products.
- Work with Product team to build out user stories and use cases associated with new features
- Conduct research to understand the needs of our customers and end-users
- Create user personas, empathy maps, and journey maps through testing and research
- Create wireframes, mockups, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows, using UX principles and user research
- Perform usability testing to test workflows and find areas of potential improvement
- Present findings of research and testing to Product/R&D teams and proposing solutions
- Work with Product/R&D team to communicate interaction design and prototype concepts and improve existing UX and usability in our products
- Bachelor’s Degree in UX Design, Interaction Design, Computer Design, Development, or Engineering preferred
- 4+ years experience in a UX Design, Interaction Design, or similar role in the software or technology industry
- 4+ years experience with wireframing, prototyping, and graphic design tools (Figma, Adobe, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Experience working in agile software development environments and collaborating with developers and/or Product Managers
- Strong portfolio of design projects including a variety of web applications, websites, or apps
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage your own work efficiently from concept to completion, while collaborating with Product/R&D
- HTML/CSS skills
- Passion about solving problems through UX
- UX Design certification or degree preferred but not required
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top