UK Customer Success Manager (Position located in York, England)
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with current customers to deliver value and drive growth. In addition, this position will be charged with managing the success of customer accounts to drive retention and growth, onboarding new customers, and identifying opportunities for growth (renewals, upgrades, and add-ons) with existing accounts.
- Develop and manage relationships with new customers including handling the onboarding process and gaining an understanding of each new customer’s business objectives, and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through successful KnowBe4 adoption including but not limited to advising customers on the implementation of training and phishing campaigns
- Negotiate discounts related to upgrades, renewals, and add-ons with existing customers; present discounts to executive team for approval in accordance with company policy
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Retain, upsell, and renew (as applicable) customer subscriptions
- Establish a foundation for success with each new account through strategic onboarding processes including account configuration, product and best practices training, end-user awareness campaigns, and other change management activities.
- Continually work with accounts to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Employ pricing strategies that meet the Company’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Weekly opportunity pipeline meeting with their Director to discuss and coordinate renewals and upsells for their customers
- Present discounts to executive team for approval in accordance with company policy
- Control 30, 60, and 90 day sales pipeline
- Relevant degree preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and Gmail preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- IT experience/exposure is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls and email
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
"KnowBe4's data protection practices for EEA applicants is covered by the Applicant Data Protection Notice which is found at https://knowbe4.com/privacy-policy. By submitting your personal information, you agree to KnowBe4's data handling practices and confirm that you have reviewed the Applicant Data Protection Notice."
Back to top