KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
The Treasury Cash Analyst will be an integral team member of the Treasury team. The individual in this role will work closely with various finance teams to deliver timely bank reconciliations, analyze financial transactions, and prepare management reports to distribute to the finance leadership team.
- Manage the daily, monthly, quarterly, and any periodic bank account reconciliations for all domestic and international accounts and ensure timely reporting
- Work closely with the Senior Cash Analyst to review all bank transactions, supporting documentation, reports from sub-ledgers, or other systems for validity, accuracy, completeness of transactions and coordinate resolutions for any issues/discrepancies across interdepartmental teams
- Maintain bank accounts, records and investigate unknown activities and transactions
- Verify all credit card payments match with bank reports, payroll reporting aligns with bank activities, and verify all outgoing payments are accurate and timely
- Prepare all regular and ad-hoc cash & treasury reporting as needed
- Assist in the cash flow forecast model inputs, analysis, and preparation
- Develop, recommend, and implement best practice policies and procedures, documentation/records related to treasury procedures that are scalable, promote process efficiency improvements, and enhance controls while minimizing risks
- Support the various banking & financial relationships with our vendor and work closely to ensure the systems and services provided support the best possible solutions
- Support new bank account setup and closure as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in finance, accounting, treasury, or other finance related areas
- Good working knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and MS Office such as Excel and Word
- High attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, effective time management and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manage confidential information with professionalism and integrity, plus excellent business judgment concerning confidential matters
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and ability to effect change and continuous improvement through process, technology optimization and automation
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.