- Clearwater, FL
The Treasurer is responsible for all aspects of treasury and cash management for the global organization. This position will be charged with developing and managing banking relationships. In addition, the individual in this role will identify and implement treasury products and services that ensure smooth cash operations.
- Manage banking relationships which include monitoring the quality and effectiveness of all financial services used, and ensuring these services are optimized for smooth operation
- Ensure and maintain an efficient system of policies and processes that adequately control treasury activities
- Manage cash across the enterprise
- Collaborate with the legal and tax departments to ensure global funding of operations is in accordance with all policies
- Ensure sufficient funds are available across the global enterprise
- Drive the cash flow forecasting process
- Work alongside the controllership and FP&A teams to ensure all relevant data aligned to provide a comprehensive view of current and future cash
- Manage corporate credit card operations
- Manage foreign currency, including hedges, optimizing pricing and minimizing foreign exchange rate exposures
- Prepare financial reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 6+ years treasury experience required, including foreign currency management
- Working knowledge of internal controls over treasury options
- Experience using NetSuite or equivalent ERP a plus
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top