Technical Support Sales Engineer (Position located in Dubai)
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
You will need to come to the U.S. for 2-2.5 months of training at our headquarters located in Clearwater, FL.
- Monitor and maintain issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems
- Identify, investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team, prospects, or customers as required
- Communicate directly with prospects and customers to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Conduct technical product demonstrations in concert with sales team members
- Provide other means of support to customers and team members as needed
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and verbal)
- Understanding of Proxies, LDAP/Active Directory, Mail Infrastructure and other enterprise related technologies
- Experience with software installation in a Windows domain
- Experience troubleshooting solutions deployed in networks
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or related position
- Four year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Experience working with and debugging Active Directory issues
- Strong TCP/IP networking skills
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Familiarity with firewalls and email protocols
Meet Some of KnowBe4's Employees
StuFounder & CEO
Stu, CEO of KnowBe4, leads one of Tampa Bay's top workplaces, overseeing company efforts to help organizations and their employees make better security decisions.
Back to top