Technical Support Intern
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4's Summer 2019 Interns participate in company-wide activities and events such as Yoga Wednesdays, a Family Mingle and End-of-the-Month Lunches. Interns also participate in Ask Me Anything sessions with senior executives and the CEO of the organization. Interns receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns also engage in team building activities and intern socials and participate in other fun opportunities and experiences.
The Technical Support Interns will be responsible for performing tasks/projects that will assist Tier 1 Support Managers. This includes scheduling meetings for team training, ensuring reports are updated to reflect current stats and performing tests to reproduce a reported issue to confirm the result is consistent in similar environments. Responding to customer inquiries regarding logon issues and password resets. Support is a fast paced environment that encourages learning and keeping customers highly satisfied all while maintaining a fun environment.
- Review team performance stats and log the data for each team
- Be available to assist with administrative tasks
- Support customers with less complex support requests, i.e. general questions, password reset issues
- Understand the need for users to be aware of threats to security via social engineering
- Deepen the current level of knowledge related to various security concepts
- Establish a sense of accountability and responsibility working in a team environment
- Broaden awareness of various methods and avenues of attack by cybercriminals and how they can be prevented
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Basic understanding of computers, email, the related uses and terminology
- Interest in some area of technology such as cybersecurity, networking and troubleshooting
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Major that is technology related i.e. IS, IT, CS, Cybersecurity
- Currently in college (Sophomore year or higher)
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top