Technical Product Specialist
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Technical Product Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to prospective customers by resolving customer questions and recommending technical solutions, or collaborating with Tech Support and Product Management for complex technical issues. He or she will be responsible for conducting live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face-to-face where applicable. In addition, he or she will be charged with working through advanced deployment strategies for KnowBe4 products.
- Provide pre sale technical support for prospective customers to answer product questions.
- Provide technical product information and procedure expertise to customers
- Collaborate with the sales team to prepare and deliver training for KnowBe4 products to prospective customers
- Provide in person, telephone, or web-based product demonstrations as requested by clients and/or Salesforce
- Attend various events, e.g. Trade shows, etc. to generate new business opportunities
- Provide technical expertise for Request for Proposals (RFPs) to sales team
- Provide detailed feedback and observation regarding product performance and usability to Product team based on customer feedback and interaction.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong working knowledge of KnowBe4 products, services and training materials
- Drive customer interest through platform education
- Communicate directly with prospective customers or end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements for product issues.
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with KnowBe4’s products and services.
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and KnowBe4 interests.
- A minimum of 2 years in college preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Sales Engineer experience
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Sales experience a plus
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Motivated, energetic self-starter
- Statistics driven business professional
- Interested and skilled in networking and public speaking
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top