Technical Content Intern
- Clearwater, FL
This internship will be fully remote, and might offer the option to work in-office or hybrid, depending on the state of COVID restrictions in Summer 2022. The intern will not be required to work in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Dates of Program: May 23 - August 12, 2022 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that in the case we offer an in-office or hybrid internship option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship. The intern will not be required to intern in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
The Technical Content Intern is responsible for helping in the creation, editing, proofreading, localization, and quality assurance of documentation, training and guidance resources on our knowledge base and other types of content.
- Create new articles and update existing articles on our Knowledge Base
- Create scripts for tutorial videos
- Work with internal teams to collect information for accurate and concise documentation of product lines
- Coordinate with other teams on their projects to provide quality text
- Prepare new Security Hints and Tips for our KMSAT product
- Prepare documentation that is clear and logical
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts and research various topics or features in order to create accurate content
- Follow the standard workflow of a product release from start to finish to write UI text, create brand new documentation, update existing documentation, and create videos to support the release
- Assist in the planning, design, research, writing, and editing of a range of documents, including user guides, manuals, technical specifications, and user policies
- Learn about the technical writing process
- Be able to produce content in different styles and match our writing standard
- Learn basic HTML/CSS for the purpose of article creation
- Learn about writing English for a global audience
- Learn about UX writing
- Build a portfolio of content that you created under a nationally recognized brand for thousands of users
- Further develop your editing, proofreading, and writing skills
- Training on HTML5, CSS, and the technical writing process
- Creating and editing articles to facilitate client understanding of technical concepts and use of our products
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great proofreading and grammar skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong proofreading skills
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS are preferred but not required
- Completion of sophomore year of a bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, Communication or related field
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top